This tool is intended for composing the PostScript file upon the several images in order to prepare the illustration for papers and scientific reports. At first combine image is prepared by the user into the additional frame by the sequential copying the current images from the main window.
Then the user draws a title for each picture and prints out the whole PostScript file.
A special panel has a following structure:
Causes the closing the composin window.
This is a command line in which a user types a name of PostScript file.
Switches the program to the mode for setting parameters of the orientation of the 3D-figure.
Causes the copying the current legend from the supfer plot onto the current column beneath the compose images.
causes emerging of a window with a reference (help) information.
Enables user to select dimension for composed page (up to 6*6).
Fixed current dimension, selected by user. After pushing this button dimension can not be changed.
This is a command line for typing the current figure name.
To perform the composing a user has to:
- Predefine the name of PostScript file in the panel string if needed.
- Select an appropriate dimension by the choice "Dimension" button. The frame will be divided onto corresponding number of squares. A user may make several attemts to achieve a good selection.
- Push "Apply" button to settle the cells. The common comments from the control file will be moved to the downer part of the frame. The coordinates and font size pointed in the comments are not significant. After "Apply" the selection can not be changed.
- Prepare the needed image in the main window, then place the cursor into appropriate cell and push the left mouse button. The image will be copied to cell.
- Place the cursor into the thin long rectangle under the cell and push the left mouse button. The command string "Fig. name" will arise on the panel. Enter the appropriate name of figure (up to 24 characters) into this string and push the "Return" key. The text will be moved to the rectangle.
- Repeat the items 4 and 5 over the other cells.
- Attention! Once the image has drawn in the cell, it can not be changed or replaced. Nevertheless a user may correct the names of figures under the cell as many times as needed.
- After the planned images are prepared in the cells (not necessarily all) push the "Close file" button. The frame will be cleared and the formed PostScript file will be shown on the screen. You may go to the item 1 to create a new PostScript file.